How to import load from DAT into TruckLogics?
1.5k views |
Last modified 6/10/2022 6:22:46 AM EST |
Added by TruckLogics Team
Once you find a matching load for your business, you need to contact the company that posted the load in DAT for negotiation. You can import the load into your TruckLogics account after a successful negotiation. After that, you can dispatch those loads to your drivers.
Here’s how to import load from DAT load board into your TruckLogics account,
Step 1: Connect to DAT
• Sign in to TruckLogics and go to Settings >> Load >> Load Board.
• Enter your DAT credentials and click Connect DAT.
Step 2: Search For Loads
• After connecting to DAT, go to Load Board.
• Under Search Loads, provide the Equipment Type, Date, Origin, and Destination. Click Search to search and list all the matching loads.
• Choose the matching loads by referring to the details that include load age, origin, destination, load type, company that posted, Price, and more.
• To contact the company for negotiation, you can either click Email Prospect to send an email or call them using the contact number provided under each load.
Step 3: Import Loads to TruckLogics
• After confirming the offer, click Import to TruckLogics to import the load to your TruckLogics account.
• Provide the details of the customer/carrier/broker along with the hauling fee, shipper, and consignee. Click Create Load to add this load to your TruckLogics account.
• You can now find the imported loads under the Loads >> All Loads in your TruckLogics account.
• Click Create Dispatch against the selected load and assign it to your driver for dispatch.