How to add check calls for a dispatch?
3.2k views |
Last modified 6/14/2022 8:07:21 AM EST |
Added by TruckLogics Team
When a dispatch is assigned to a driver, a notification is sent through email, and the driver can check the dispatches assigned through the Driver App. Log in to TruckLogics Driver app to view the dispatches assigned. After accepting the dispatch, add check calls at various points along the dispatch route, such as the pickup and delivery locations. Drivers can also use the web portal to add check calls if they don’t have the TruckLogics app.
Add Check call:
- Log in to TruckLogics Driver App.
- Under a Dispatch, tap and select Add Check Call.
- Choose a check call activity and other details.
- Tap Save and Notify by text.
- Option to add check calls offline is also available. The driver can also use the web portal to add check calls if they don’t have the TruckLogics app.
Automatic Check call
If fleet owner chooses to receive automatic notification for selected check call activities, they will enable automatic-check call notification. This feature will allow to send automated emails while adding and saving the check calls opted by the fleet owner.
Instead of manually adding check calls, there is an option to automatically add the check calls for every specific distance during a dispatch by enabling the Auto Check Call feature in Settings >> My Account. Fleet owner will set the specific distance. For this, driver need to turn on the smartphone’s GPS setting for owner to track the movement in real-time.