How do I manage income and expense transactions in TruckLogics?
198 views |
Last modified 1/21/2021 12:25:26 AM EST |
Added by TruckLogics Team
To get a clear picture of how your trucking business is doing, it's better to know how the money comes and goes in the business. TruckLogics understands this and helps you in managing all the income and expense transactions from your TruckLogics account.
Manage all the income transactions under Accounts >> Income Transactions. Here, you can view all the income transactions made. You can also choose to refine your search based on Income Category and the time period using the filter option.
Any amount that comes into your business against a dispatch as revenue can be added as income.
- Click + Add Income
- Select Income Category and Income Date
- Enter the Payment Details and other Additional Details related to the income
- Click Save
Manage expense transactions under Accounts >> Expense Transactions.
Here's what you can do related to expenses.
- Add Fuel & Other Expenses - Add fuel and other expenses made for a dispatch.
- Add Recurring Expenses - Add recurring expenses by selecting the expenses category and the frequency.
- Upload Fuel Expenses - Bulk import fuel expenses using TruckLogics Fuel Up Template, Fleet One Template, or Comdata Template.
- Approve or Reject Expenses - Expenses claimed by your driver which haven't been approved or rejected yet will be considered as Pending Expenses. These expenses can be approved or rejected. The approved expenses are added as reimbursement in the driver settlement.
- Delete Expenses - Remove expense details by selecting and deleting them.
Watch the video below and learn more about Expense Tracking in TruckLogics