How to give access to the driver to manage dispatches?
691 views |
Last modified 6/28/2021 8:31:34 AM EST |
Added by TruckLogics Team
To do that, you first need to create an account for your driver. Once the account is created, an email invitation with a secure URL and the credentials will be sent to the driver.
Below are the steps to provide access to your driver:
- Log in to your TruckLogics account.
- Go to Settings >> Manage Users and click Add User.
- Choose Driver as a user role and click Next.
- Enter the driver details and click Save.
- Choose to set a password or generate a password automatically and click Create
The driver should complete the account setup formalities before accessing the account. They then download the TruckLogics app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and sign in using their credentials.