How to file IRS Form 2290 in TruckLogics?
1.1k views |
Last modified 6/24/2021 8:00:00 AM EST |
Added by TruckLogics Team
In TruckLogics, you can e-file Form 2290 to pay your HVUT taxes to the IRS from your mobile app for the current and prior tax year. Once the IRS accepts your return, the IRS stamped Schedule 1 will be generated in minutes and sent to you in an email.
Here’s how to e-file Form 2290 using the TruckLogics mobile app:
- Log in to your mobile app.
- Tap FORM 2290 (SCHEDULE 1)
- Choose your Tax Year and First Used month (FUM).
- Taxable vehicles
- Suspended vehicles
- Prior Year Suspended vehicles
- Sold/Destroyed credits
- Low Mileage credits
- Choose an IRS payment option to pay taxes to the IRS.
- Under Consent to Disclosure, choose Yes or No to allow the IRS to disclose your tax information.
- Under Third Party Designee, choose Yes or No to allow another person to discuss the IRS return.
- View the summary of your 2290 return and check for errors under the Audit page.
- Choose or add a credit card to make a payment.
*Enter a five-digit PIN to sign your return electronically
Finally, tap Transmit the Return to the IRS. You will receive an email once IRS processes your return. You may also view the status on the dashboard and download the IRS stamped Schedule 1 from there.