[E-file Error Code R0000-906-01] How do I resolve it?
1.2k views |
Last modified 6/24/2021 2:31:03 AM EST |
Added by TruckLogics Team
IRS Error Code:
Routing Transit Number (RTN) included in the return must be present in the e-File database.
What does it mean:
The Bank Routing Number that you have entered in the Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) payment option to pay your HVUT taxes is invalid.
Check the payment details you have entered while filing your Form 2290 return. Make sure to enter the correct Bank Routing Number. The Bank Routing number is a nine-digit code present on the bottom left of your check. You can re-enter this information and transmit your return to the IRS again. Please double check your Bank Routing Number before transmitting it to the IRS.
Here's how you can change your Bank Routing Number:
- Log in to your TruckLogics app.
- Identify the rejected return and tap on it from the 2290 Dashboard.
- Tap Fix Errors and Resubmit on the rejected return.
- Edit information in the IRS Payment page.
- Enter your correct Bank Routing Number and transmit your return to the IRS.
- Check your 2290 form summary from the Summary & Transmit page and tap Transmit the Return to the IRS.