How do I set my driver’s Payment Terms in TruckLogics?
1.0k views |
Last modified 2/3/2021 5:06:38 AM EST |
Added by TruckLogics Team
TruckLogics allows you to set the payment terms for your drivers. When the driver settlement is created, the income component is automatically calculated based on the payment terms you set. Of course, you do have the option to override the default payment type during driver settlement.
Here’s how you set the payment terms for a driver:
- Log in to your TruckLogics account.
- From the Address Book, select a driver. The driver’s details will appear.
- Go to the Payment Settings & License Info tab and click edit.
- Choose appropriate payment type from the dropdown list- Pay Per Mile, Manual Pay, Percentage, Pay Per Hour.
- Pay Per Mile -> Income component is based on loaded miles and the empty miles driven.
- Manual Pay -> You enter an $ amount during driver settlement.
- Percentage -> Income component is calculated as a % of hauling fees, hauling fees plus fuel surcharge, or total income.
- Pay per Hour -> You set a flat hourly rate for the driver.
- Click Save
By setting up the payment terms once, the income component during driver settlements is automatically calculated based on the terms you set here.
Watch the video below and learn more about our complete driver settlement solution.