My driver hasn't confirmed the availability for a dispatch. What should I do next?
638 views |
Last modified 1/22/2021 5:51:46 AM EST |
Added by TruckLogics Team
The driver you assign for a dispatch can either accept or decline it. Some drivers may decline or disregard the dispatch for various reasons. For instance, the driver may already be assigned to a dispatch or might be inactive.
With the Driver Acknowledgment feature, you can choose Assign & Wait for Confirmation to set a deadline for the driver to respond to their assignment.
Here’s how to set a deadline for a driver
- From the main menu Dispatches, choose the dispatch number.
- Click the Driver & Equipment tab.
- Choose a driver from the dropdown list or add a new one.
- Click on Assign & Wait for Confirmation button and check the box that states, “Set a time frame for the driver to respond.”
- Enter the deadline and click on the Assign Driver and Equipment button.
If the driver fails to respond to the dispatch by the deadline, you will be notified. In that case, you can either contact the driver offline with the contact number or assign another driver to the dispatch.