Can I add a user role according to my preference in TruckLogics?
1.2k views |
Last modified 2/11/2021 1:24:18 AM EST
Right now, you only have the option to add pre-defined user roles. Those roles are Driver, Dispatcher, and Office Manager.
Each user role comes with its own set of roles and privileges. For example, a dispatcher has the privilege to create loads, assign dispatches, manage settings, etc.
Here’s how to add a user role in TruckLogics
- Log in to your TruckLogics account.
- Go to Settings >> Manage Users >> Users.
- The details of users and their roles will be displayed. Click + Add User.
- Under Choose User Role, select a role for the staff and click Next.
- Enter the staff (Driver) details and click Create.
Watch the video below and learn about the Employee Access Portal & Multi-User Feature in TruckLogics.