With the DAT integration, TruckLogics allows you to post the trucks that are waiting for loads. This will let the companies identify your available trucks and contact you for moving their loads that are waiting for trucks. Posting your truck with the required details will let you spend less time on the phone answering questions. The posted trucks will be visible to all DAT customers with all the necessary details.
If you post your truck to a specific city, state, region, or group of regions, then you will get calls only for loads of those areas. This will increase the efficiency and profitability of your business.
Here’re the steps on how to post trucks in TruckLogics,
• Sign in to your TruckLogics account and connect to the DAT account.
• Under the Load Board tab, go to Post a Truck.
• Provide the details of the truck, its type, origin, destination, available date, length, and weight.
• To search Less than TruckLoads (LTL), check the LTL checkbox.
• Click Post Truck to post the truck.
• To view the posted trucks, go to Posted Trucks.
Hence, the DAT users who are looking for trucks will find the trucks posted on the load board and will contact the respective truck owners for a business deal.