How to create Driver Settlements in TruckLogics?
187 views |
Last modified 2/8/2021 7:16:18 AM EST |
Added by TruckLogics Team
TruckLogics calculates the driver settlements based on your settings. You can select whether you will pay the driver per mile, per loaded mile, a percentage of revenue, or manually, and the hauling charge will be determined instantly.
Here's how to create driver settlements using TruckLogics:
- Log in to your TruckLogics account.
- Under Dispatches, select a dispatch and assign a driver for the dispatch under the "Driver & Equipment" tab.
- Now, Go to the "Settlements" tab. The driver details will be populated automatically.
- Select the appropriate accessory and reimbursement type from the dropdown.
- Add additional accessories and reimbursements, if needed.
- Finally, click "Make Payment."
The driver settlement is created. The payment made to the driver can be viewed under Accounts >> Driver Settlements >> Driver Payments.
Watch the video below and learn more about our complete driver settlement solution.