What are the data import options available in TruckLogics to generate IFTA reports?
449 views |
Last modified 10/26/2023 5:43:55 AM EST |
Added by TruckLogics Team
TruckLogics application provides five Data Import options for information about the distance, fuel data, and trucks for IFTA report generation.
TruckLogics application provides 3 different options to import trucks.
- Quick Entry - Enter the distance traveled, fuel type, and fuel purchases for each jurisdiction manually.
- Import from Motive - TruckLogics users can connect with your Motive account and import your trucks, miles traveled, and fuel purchased
- Import from Samsara - TruckLogics users can connect with your Motive account and import your trucks, miles traveled, and fuel purchased
For Distance and Fuel Data:
TruckLogics allows you to import distance and fuel data for IFTA report generation in the following ways.
- Pull Data from Dispatches - This feature enables importing Distance and Fuel data from TruckLogics Dispatches. Once you select a truck associated with TruckLogics, then the miles & fuel details will be pulled from dispatches.
- Quick Entry - Enter the distance & fuel data manually. Click the ‘QE’ button under the ‘Action’ column.
- Upload Data in Bulk - Use this import option to upload a large volume of distance & fuel data. You can just download our default Excel template, enter the data as per the instructions, and upload it back with the required information.
- Preview the records; if no changes are required, ‘Continue to Import’. If no errors are found, the records will be successfully imported.
- Pull Data from Motive - Trucks affiliated with Motive will automatically retrieve distance and fuel data from your Motive account.
- Pull Data from Samsara - Distance and fuel data for Samsara trucks will be automatically retrieved from your Samsara account.